Experience - 3 to 5 years
Location - Mumbai
CTC - 16 to 20 LPA
The Software Engineer position will be based in Mumbai and be part of the trading technology team. He / She will collaborate with portfolio analytics team to develop system for OMS, EMS and Operations system. We are seeking candidates who have excelled in engineering specifically computer science. Prior experience in investments and finance is beneficial but not mandatory. This role is ideal for candidates who are passionate about technology and building quality well-designed software.
• Design and develop highly automated cloud-based technology stack for investment and electronic trading algorithms.
• Develop systems for trading systems and operations backend systems.
• FIX on boarding for brokers and broker algorithms.
• Create a platform to manage enormous and varied datasets.
• Create workflows and dashboards to visualize processes in real-time.
• Provide continuous suggestions for process improvement and performance optimization.
• Assess different technologies and their applications.
• B.E., B.Tech., M.Tech., or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics or similar discipline
• Must have exceptional coding proficiency, preferably in Python/C#/ASP .Net.
• Knowledge and experience on FIX programming to build trading systems will be advantageous.
• At least two years of programming experience and one year of experience in data analytics
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with complete ownership of projects
• Three to five years of relevant work experience
1600000 - 2000000 P.A.
.net, c#, electronic trading, ems, fix programming, oms, python
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India’s startup ecosystem has been consistently growing and developing in the last few years. Not only men but the ...
You must have noticed that startups, small businesses, and entrepreneurship are mentioned all over the place these days. ...
As Michelle Obama once said, “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish”. And what she said is ...