Experience - 2 to 8 years
Location - Andheri, Mumbai (only Mumbai candidates)
CTC - 5 to 13 LPA
Job Description for the position of – QC Engineer
1. Document test cases
2. Record test progress and results
3. Create test plans.
4. Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
5. Discover bugs within software and report them articulately.
6. Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
7. Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
8. Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
9. Research and analyze product features being tested.
10. Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
11. Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
Desired Candidate Profile
1. understanding of Test Design Strategies, Software testing methodology, process and quality control.
2. Identification of the test requirements, test plan preparation, test case preparation/ execution
3. Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
4. Expertise in at-least one test automation tool like Selenium or any Manual Testing Tool.
5. Degree in Computer Science area or equivalent
6. Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
500000 - 1300000 P.A.
automation testing, manual testing, QA, quality control, selenium, software testing methodology, test design strategies
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...
As Marc Benioff once said, “Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth. Hiring was-and still i ...
“We are changing the world with technology”. - Bill Gates Do you agree? The entire world is now depending ...