Digital Marketing Manager -Work from Office / Pune
Experience - Leadership experience of 5+ years for manager
Location - Pune
CTC - upto 62000 per month
Role in the organization:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of the digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns, website, SEO, ORM and all similar other activities.
- The above can be done with the help of an agency or in-house team.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Develop an inhouse digital marketing team
- Working with other team members to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of social sentiment, viral marketing, and user behaviour in a digital environment.
- Knowledge of Ad copy for digital campaigns, video scripts, social media, blog posts and a certain amount of offline exposure is a must
• Quality Lead generation from all legitimate digital media sources to increase admissions
- Handling SEO
- Facilitate internal teams to create promotional posts for events, open jobs,
Course releases, etc.
- Analyse data and report on insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, shares,
conversion rates, etc).
- Respond to questions/comments of our followers on social media in a timely
and appropriate manners.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising leadership position for the manager position. And 3 years similar experience for Assistant manager position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly creative and imaginative. Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
600000 - 720000 P.A.
Education - Teaching - Administration