**Work From Home till the pandemic subsides**
The Analyst position will be based in Mumbai and be part of the Portfolio Implementation team. He / She will work closely with the Investment Committee to provide oversight of a sophisticated quantitative investment process covering data management, forecast models, risk management models, portfolio construction and trading.
• Keep close track of quantitative investment process with respect to data, forecast models, risk management and trading
• Develop the model to measure and review trading costs and trading algorithms to improve execution
• Develop analytics, charts and reports to monitor live portfolio performance and provide inputs on improving the same
• Work with close knit team of senior researchers, data scientists and technologists to evaluate and improve process and investment strategies
• Work with the Investor Relations Team to engage with client and respond to their requests
• C.A with 0 to 2 years of experience in finance or accounting.
• Pursuing CFA, FRM or CAIA is beneficial
• Diligent, self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ready to provide periodic coverage during the night from 2 am to 6am in rotation with other team members to cover Australia, Japan and East Asian markets
C.A; Pursuing CFA, FRM or CAIA is beneficial.
8-10 LPA + Bonus
Mumbai, Mumbai, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India