**Work From Home till the pandemic subsides**
The Quantitative Developer position will be based in Mumbai and be part of the Portfolio Analytics team. He / She will collaborate closely with senior researchers to develop systems and analytics for various aspects of a quantitative research process like data processing, research, back-testing and trading. We are seeking candidates who have excelled in engineering specifically computer science. Prior experience in investments and finance is beneficial but not mandatory. This role is ideal for candidates who are passionate about technology and building quality well-designed software.
• Design and develop highly automated cloud-based technology stack for investment and electronic trading algorithms.
• Build next generation systems to run hundreds of simulations for model estimation and back-testing of mathematical algorithms.
• Create a platform to manage enormous and varied datasets.
• Create workflows and dashboards to visualize processes in real-time.
• Provide continuous suggestions for process improvement and performance optimization.
• Assess different technologies and their applications.
• B.E., B.Tech., M.Tech., or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline from a top tier institute
• Must have exceptional coding and software design ability
• Must have technical proficiency in either Python or C#
• Must be passionate about developing well-designed scalable software Good oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with complete ownership of projects
B.E., B.Tech., M.Tech., or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline.
Mumbai, Mumbai, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India