This is a work from home opportunity with a company that is in the field of online medical assistance.
The company is looking for an experienced recruitment professional to work as a Senior Recruiter Part-time. Candidates must have prior experience preferably in Healthcare IT / IT or engineering but other recruitment experiences are also a plus point.
Hirings include executive mid and senior-level pan India-based.
As a part-time senior recruiter, you can work from any location based on your comfort, with fixed 4 hours of work. But the positions are to be managed with the deadlines as mutually agreed.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Develop a skill + competency-based job description based on the requirements of the hiring managers.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment
- Source, screen, Schedule, Conduct interviews, and process all prospective candidates.
- Conduct screening interviews over the phone and video conferences.
- Actively source candidates for open positions/roles using all possible recruitment methods - web portals, postings, social media, databases, referrals, and contacts.
- Salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Manage expectations with the hiring managers.
- Adept at communicating effectively across all levels.
- Capable of working successfully within a team as well as independently.
- Proactive and hands-on attitude to work
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience.
- Healthcare IT/IT or engineering experience preferred.
- Extensive sourcing experience using a social network, research, and personal network.
- Fluency in English.
- 4 Hrs daily, 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday)
- Preferred shift timings are as follows,
Shift 1: 09:30 hrs to 13:30 hrs / Shift 2: 14:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs. either of the mentioned shifts is workable by the client.
Any graduate in any specialization
Upto 3 LPA
Anywhere from India, Work From Home, - India