A new age startup that is trying to disrupt the Reactive Software Development, Analytics, Machine Learning and Fast Data space is looking for AVP-operations to join its Noida team.
AVP Engineering Operations Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the COO in setting and driving the organizational vision,
operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to
implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual
- Oversee daily Engineering operations of the assigned Projects
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive
culture ensuring engineers thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance
management, and retention
- Coordinate with Practice areas to retain and grow the existing projects
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and
retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft andother losses.
- Deliver account growth
- Ensure no revenue leakage to the Projects
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term
and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the COO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the COO on sales
management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over
the near term
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves
investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and
prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering Degree
- 12+ years of experience in operations management
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Budget focused mindset
Engineering Degree, 12+ years of experience in operations management
Up to 20 lpa
Noida, Noida, - Noida , Uttar Pradesh , India