A new age startup that is trying to disrupt the Reactive Software Development, Analytics, Machine Learning and Fast Data space is looking for an IT administrator to join its expert team.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Preparation and maintenance of IT Policies for the organisation.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- VPN support.
- Hardware and software Inventory management and system administration & Audit
- Procurement of IT related requirements
- AMC and inventory management of IT equipment and office equipment
- Repair and maintenance of IT equipments and office equipments
- Vendor management and negotiations
- Housekeeping management
- Managing Client Visit
3-5 years in IT industry
Up to 6 lpa
Noida - NSEZ, Noida - NSEZ, - Noida , Uttar Pradesh , India