A new age startup which is trying to disrupt the Reactive Software Development, Analytics, Machine Learning and Fast Data space is looking for a Scrum Master to join its Noida team.
Job Brief :
You will have the opportunity to stay at the forefront of technology and apply a principled approach to
software engineering, as well as having the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects
with our partners. We aim to build software that is distributed, reactive and scalable.
You will also have solid communication skills and will be able to interpret the intricacies of the business
domain, whilst also offering technical support to other Leads & CTO.
Job Requirement :
- Holding a degree of BE/ BTech/ M Tech / MCA / MSc (Computer Science) / MBA
- (Systems) or similar, with a strong software development background
- Strong background in Agile Scrum and Kanban - Must.
- Strong inclination towards Process adherence and deep knowledge and practical exposure on Scrum practices
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Primarily responsible for successful completion of the project on time, on budget, specification with an objective to delight and satisfy customers
- Performing basic project management activities such as planning, budgeting, resource allocation, high utilization, estimation etc
- Primary responsibility for project execution, meeting timelines, achieving planned milestones, ensuring quality of deliverables sent to client, project monitoring ; control, and project closure.
Engage client in all project Sprint cycle activities for quality delivery and reducing risk
- Ensure project documentation is in place, complete, and of good quality and kept in the versioning tool
- Supervise and manage project development effort estimation and precisely calculate project size.
- Should have ability to convey and convince Project Estimation to the client
- Set architectural and design Guidelines and Checklist
- Manage customization, integration and QA activities
- Supervise, schedule and allocate tasks, integrate, review and produce status reports.
- At Least 2 years of Scrum Master experience.
- Strong background in Agile Scrum and Kanban
- Work primarily as a Scrum Master and ensure Scrum methodologies are being followed.
- Work towards strengthening the Agile and Scrum culture in the organization.
- Understand the Product Development life cycle and Product engineering culture.
3-5 years, any certification for Agile Scrum will be preferred.
Up to 8.5 lpa
Noida, Work from home till office reopens, - Noida , Uttar Pradesh , India