Our client is a quantitative investment boutique headquartered in Midtown Manhattan. They are looking to hire a Quantitative Research Intern for their Mumbai office.
The Quantitative Research Intern will have access to large amounts of data and computing resources. They will collaborate closely with the ARP team to utilize advanced statistical techniques and develop signals using alternative and financial data. This is a tremendous learning and knowledge development opportunity in the quantitative finance domain.
We are seeking candidates who have strong statistics and programming base and are interested in quantitative investment strategies.
- Understand and process large amounts of alternative and financial data
- Create tools to visualize and identify data issues
- Create and analyze signals based on alternative data using advanced statistical techniques
- Present your findings to senior management
- Currently pursuing B.E., B.Tech., M.Tech., or M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics and computing, physics, statistics or similar discipline from top tier institute.
- Must have technical proficiency in Python
- Must have strong statistical skills and be willing to work with large amounts of data
- Must be hardworking and eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to work independently and take complete ownership of projects
- Basic knowledge of finance and investment management will be beneficial but not mandatory
Pursuing B.E., B.Tech., M.Tech., or M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics and computing, physics, s
INR 40000 stipend
Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India