Sr. Operations and Program Manager
World's most customer centric e-commerce company is looking for Senior Operations Program Manager to lead operational launches for scaling up its Virtual Customer Service (VCS) Operations in India.
- Structure VCS India Operations Program for SDS.
- Launch innovative support models and locations to cater to the businesses and languages supported by SDS
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across WW SDS, CS India, WWCP, IT, HR, Training functions to deliver on setting up SDS Operations in VCS across multiple locations in India.
- Travel Across India locations – 25% of the time
- Monitor the overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years Project/Program Management experience
- Experience in Last Mile Delivery or Customer Service Operations
- Excellent written, oral communication and Interpersonal skills; and the ability to build trust and partnerships with key stakeholders in a global setup and across teams and levels.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and commitments, working independently in ambiguous scenarios.
- Advanced degree (MS, MA, MBA) from an accredited university
- Program and Project Management proficiency across multi-site locations
- Process improvement experience via DMAIC, Six Sigma, Kaizens and use of LEAN tools
- PMP Training and Certification
- Certifications or experience in Six Sigma Projects
- Strong change management and influence skills; ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated skills leading and influencing global business partners.
- Experience in leading, or working with, Virtual Customer Service Operations teams.
Advanced degree (MS, MA, MBA) from an accredited university. 3+ years Project/Program Management exp
As per industry standard
Hyderabad, Hyderabad, - Hyderabad , Telangana , India