Community Manager-ZNL Ambassador
Become a part of an organisation to build a local startup ecosystem for running a startup founders battle (“The Punch”) and create a community of startups and mentors. Along the way get the chance to learn from the experience of Company's Global Team to ensure your local success.
Build a network for a lifetime
- Boost your own brand. Act as the backbone of your local ecosystem, supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Boost your local startup scene
- Help your local ecosystem blossoming while connecting and learning from Mentors and investors globally.
- A hustler by heart & eager to make an impact on a local & startup ecosystem
- Passionate about innovation, digitalization and new industry trends
- Well connected in your local startup ecosystem is a Plus
- Plan & Execute “ The Punch” regularly in your city
- Follow the screening processes to ensure only the qualifying startups participate in the battle
- Identifying & inviting jury members in respective cities
- Execute event logistics, including startup applications, invitation lists, venue selection, catering, vendor management etc
- Local PR pre and post event
- Time to time attend other startup events and panel discussion in your city as ZNL ambassador to promote ZNL brand
Role Requirement - This is a part time, work from home job. Person is responsible to conduct 1 to 2 events in a month / bi monthly and attend 1-2 events in a month.
Experience in event managementÂ ,Excellent communication skills is mandatory
Anywhere in India, Anywhere in India, 400001 - Maharashtra , India