Technical Project Manager
A company with an experienced team who seek to Innovate, Disrupt and Transform the traditional ways of business through its innovative range of tech products, services and ventures is looking to hire Technical Project Manager
- Having Sound Technical Knowledge
- Design technical architecture for the proposed solutions
- Contribute ideas and develop technical strategy and best practices for technical teams
- Specialize in technical architecture, data architecture and/or functional architecture
- Analyze business requirements of clients and map them to product functionality to facilitate system usage.
- Built MVC based Web Application and APIs
- Sound knowledge in Collections API, Multithreading with latest concurrency package, Design patterns
- Architecture concept on MVC, SOA, Micro Services.
- Sound knowledge on Web Technology stacks (Java, .NET, Python, PHP, Node)
- Technical Support on Web based products and applications
- Sound knowledge on Application database design
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat, Weblogic, JBose, .NET framework configuration and implementation.
- Sound knowledge on Software Product life-cycle • Banking Domain (Domestic/Cross border transactions, Treasury, money market) preferable.
- Sound knowledge on Systems Analysis
- Knowledge on Project Management life cycle includes Scrum & Sprint manager
- Task allocation, Risk management, Impact analysis
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Maintaining source code in repository eg: SVN. Git, Azure-Git
- Excellent communication skills - Fluent Oral and Written English
- Team handling capability. A minimum of 30 members
- Thorough personality - pays attention to detail
- Takes initiative and Motivated
B.E/B.Tech (or higher) with 10-12 years in IT Software
As per industry standard
9th floor, Platina, bandra, Mumbai, 400051 - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India