Our Client is in to creating digital platforms, products and services is looking for a Content Manager to be based at their Lower Parel office.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in English, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Media or related field.
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in writing effective and grammatically correct copy.
- Experience in writing social media copy.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of SEO is an advantage
- Motivates the team
- Writes fast enough while retaining the quality and editorial integrity.
- Is analytical and intuitive when it comes to choosing right types of stories/topics
- Is organized, process-oriented, resourceful, result-driven and adaptable.
- Works seamlessly with designers, video editors, junior writers to create written and visual content like infographics, videos to name a few.
- Understands the basics of marketing and advertising concepts.
- Understands what the client wants to communicate and translates the same into an engaging and interesting copy.
- Produces creative idea for campaigns and is good at creative executions
- Receive feedback with an open mind and uses the same to grow and improve as a professional
- Is able to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.
minimum 3 to 5 years experience of working in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency
As per market standards
Lower Parel, , - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India