Our clients, are the disruptor of the financial services consulting industry,They deliver projects for the world’s leading financial institutions (over 75% of the top 100 banks) in areas including Banking, Capital Markets, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Insurance, Payments, Wealth & Investment Management.
They are looking to hire a Project manager to work from home.
Please note if you get selected then you will have to attend Offline training for a week in Bangalore.
Domain: Financial Services
- Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
- Strong people manager and broad experience in managing large teams of different work streams
- Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Experience manage and control of large and complex change projects
- Experience working with multiple delivery and business partners teams
- Experience working in the front end / branches of banking institutes
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in agile environment/ Knowledge of agile work processes.
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders
- Knowledge working on PM tools like Clarity or MS project.
- Minimum 3 years of experience required in the given profile.