An executive education firm whose purpose is to enhance business leadership through education by co-creating next practices as a learning partner is looking for a Business Development Executive to work from home.
Please Note: This is a business development profile, candidate will have to go for meetings at client's office.
- Identify and meet prospective customers for promoting business development and sales through phone and/or visits
- Prepare pitching documents, project proposals and project contracts as per project requirements.
- Relationship management with key accounts. Provide after sales service for upsales and cross sales. Develop sales executives to valuable salesperson. Maintaining CRM updated.
- Maneuvering through the organization to connect with the right party contact and create necessary relationship for doing business
- Conducting research and prospecting for business through phone, setting up meetings and conducting client meetings
- Sales through upselling and cross selling for existing clients and onboarding new clients
- Maintaining relationship and rapport with existing accounts, The CEEI alumni and HR managers of clients
- Generating interest in programs and pitching right programs for clients
- Gather market intelligence for coming up with new offerings
- Scheduling appointments
- Proficiency English & Hindi is a must.
Stage I: Screening of resume
Stage II: Telephonic Interview
Stage III: Personal Interview
Stage IV: Psychometric Test
Please note this profile requires meeting clients for business development at their office.