Customer Service Associate
An American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, is looking to hire Customer Support Associates.
Location: Hyderabad, Kolkata, Noida, and Pune. Please apply only if you're currently residing in mentioned cities
Your current residence and the address mentioned in your id proof must be the same.
Qualification: Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Job Type - Full Time - Work from home till the office reopens post pandemic.
Experience: Minimum 6 months to 3 years of experience in International chat / Voice / tech support / in any other international customer service domain etc, (Freshers cannot apply)
Hiring and onboarding process:
- 1) The applicant should be able to join Immediately.
- 2) Applicants should have identity proof - E ADHAAR CARD (mandatory) + any other government-issued identity card.
- 3) Applicants should have documents pertaining to educational qualification(s) + previous work experience(s).
Compensation & Benefits:
- 1) Salary - Rs. 3.09 lpa onwards (inclusive of internet, food coupons, and all the other benefits )
- 2) Dedicated laptop/desktop + Headset
Qualification: Minimum qualification 10+2 / Diploma 3 yrs / Gradudate.
Job Type - Full Time - Work from home.
Experience: Category 1 : Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service domain etc,
Category 2 : Freshers
Compensation & Benefits:
- 1) Login as per your shift, handling contacts and leads, be in touch with team managers for team meetings
- 2) Excellent customer service & communication skills (Written & Verbal), including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- 3) Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work overtime,weekends, holidays and events
- 1) Candidate should have relevant work experience, especially when applying for INTL Voice roles.
- 2) Should be flexible to work for cross-function like Chat/ Email & India Phone etc.
- 3) Age minimum 18yrs and Education qualification minimum 10+2 pass.
- 4) Candidate should be comfortable to the Clients hiring prerequisites like night shift, rotational shifts, rotational week offs, calling profile and Salary range.
- 5) Candidate sources should have adequate infrastructure to give assessments like Laptop/ Desktop. Webcam, Headphone and 5mbps+ internet connectivity.
- 6) Candidate should be looking for an immediate job and are willing to complete the assessment immediately within 24 hrs of sharing the assessment link.
- 7) The candidate needs to submit an E-Aadhaar card, Pan card, Internet proof and other important documents once the candidate clears the evaluation. (E-Aadhar card is the one which is downloaded from UIDAI website, scan copy of physical Aadhar card or any other form will not be accepted)
- 8) The shortlisted applicant has to have a permanent/ current address within city limits
- 9) Candidates should have an adequate workspace to work from home.
Most importantly While taking the assessment do not forget to mention in reference as "AGENCY" and Agency Code as "QWEEN". This will help your profile get shortlisted sooner.