Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose -- the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people -- we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale.
Experience: 1-6 years.
Work from Home (Till the Pandemic situation)
- Documentation, Unit Testing, Code review, integration, and Merging.
- Architectural Design and development.
- Candidate will be working with SMEs, Business Analyst, module developers & Users complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required. Also, engage with Client in requirement gathering,Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
- Mentoring and coaching of graduate staff.
- Seek and resolve production problems with new insights
- Regular interaction (in person, email and over phone) with business and technical partners locally and globally for statusupdate, requirement discussions, discussion aroundsolution/approach etc
Qualifications we seek in you
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in VB.Net/ SQL Server
- Good Experience in One who is Passionate about technology,problem solving, ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise andknowledge!
- Excellent client facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations.
- The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulatethe solutions to the client!
As per the Industry Standard
Pan India,Pan India, -