Talent Acquisition Partner (Non - Technical)
We are on a mission to assist a billion Indians in their spiritual and devotional journeys - and guide them on the path towards feeling happy, peaceful, and content. We are developing a suite of mobile and web apps that will address the spiritual and devotional needs of our users.
We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the needs of our users.
Work location: Banglore( after pendamic situation)
At Present work from home.
- As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with our teams to identify and onboard A++ talents
- You will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of recruitment across levels, including strategy, sourcing, short-listing, pitching, communication, coordination, scheduling, and negotiation.
- Demonstrate creativity with respect to sourcing candidates., and will have the creative license to adopt any approach as long as it is within the confines of our value system.
- Deliver the best candidate experience by developing a sell strategy and techniques that attract top-tier talent
- Assess and qualify candidates for role-related skills and cultural fit
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs in order to create and execute an effective recruiting strategy.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Act as liaison with employment agencies
- Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- 4+ years of non-technical recruiting experience in product companies / B2C companies or Startups
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the recruitment process, stakeholder management, recruitment marketing, and candidate experience.
- Excellent candidate engagement approach with the ability to motivate passive candidates.
- Ability to independently run and drive the search strategy.
- Enthusiastic & eager to learn and take additional responsibilities.
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills.