Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving go-to-market
activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our services.
If you have a deep understanding of user’s psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, if you are
passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies
to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Generating strong inbound leads for the business on account of marketing
- Qualifying the leads to generate MQLs Competitor research.
- Working with the sales department to Identifying potential customers and run ABM campaigns for lead generation
- Working with Human Experience department to create employer branding for prospective employees
- Creating a strong brand presence for the brand on social media for prospective clients and employees
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn etc
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing building relationships with media outlets directing social media strategies evaluating performances of marketing campaigns troubleshooting marketing campaigns that are not performing well monitoring and improving SEO
- Leading a metrics-driven marketing department with concrete SLAs.
- Defining and refining the marketing process guidelines across all entities across geographies.
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- 8+ years of experience working in IT software development organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Bachelors’ degree in Business or Marketing; MBA preferred
As per the Industry Standard
Pan India,Pan India, -