We have opportunities for an Online Music Tutor (Pan India) with one of the world’s first leading EdTech Company. Who created an innovative course to teach Coding, Math and Music to young children online. The company also offers courses globally across 6+ countries and over 7,50,000 students have taken classes with the institution. And also has a large global community of over 10K teachers.
Job Description -
The company is looking to onboard Piano and Guitar tutors to teach music online. This is a great opportunity for anyone, who likes teaching kids. The company has designed a cutting-edge curriculum with global experts, which kids and tutors both would enjoy.
A candidate with good communication and good knowledge of teaching music to students is eligible. Candidates should be enthusiastic to meet the needs of the student based on their interests, special needs, individual styles and pace of learning. Graduation not required.
Preferred Candidates -
- Passion for teaching music to kids.
- Well-versed in Piano or Guitar, both practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Should have a laptop/computer with mike, camera and a broadband connection.
- Good command over English, as the medium of instruction, is English.
- Available for at least 30 hours, every week including weekends.
- Available to start working immediately, flexible work hours and completely remote work.
- Fresher’s with no prior teaching experience are also encouraged to apply.
What Company offers -
- Be a part of one of the fastest-growing global EdTech Company.
- Fun-filled teaching and learning experience with enthusiastic kids.
- Opportunity to become a part of a highly supportive Teacher's Community, recognized by Facebook Workplace for engagement.
**Based on the number of classes the tutor complete and includes earnings from referrals, participation in internal mentorship programs, etc. **
0 to 6 months of experience.
up to 40,000/- + extra bonuses and incentives
Pan India ,Pan India, - India