Work From Home ( Till Pandemic Situation)
Work location : Banglore
1. End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social
2. Supporting performance marketing activity across additional channels such as Paid
Search and working closely with Design, Product and Content teams to implement,
optimise and report on performance.
3. Develop test and learn initiatives across Paid Social
4. Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimise audience strategies
5. Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently
6. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update App/website
7. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
8. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics
tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
9. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
1. Technical skills - The role requires in-depth understanding of the digital ecosystem
and how Paid/Organic process on Google, Facebook Etc. platforms work
2. Hustle / Learn- The role requires one to try new acquisition ideas and learn
periodically. Explore opportunities on various channels to align communication to generate
impact and traction
3. Creativity / Hackiness - The role requires you to think creatively in terms of the
nature of the campaigns and how will the SriMandir brand go out. Hence, good
understanding of what works on Search and Social platforms and creatively thinking in terms
of campaigns is necessary.
4. Data backed / Financial discipline - There should be strong focus on managing
spends and keeping the costs in-control by the way of good deal structuring and measuring
5. General attitude / Mission alignment - Check on their general attitude and mission
alignment with our overall company mission.
Any Graduate with relevant working exp.
As per the Industry Standard
Pan India,Pan India, - India