Key Account Manager.
- Maintaining a mutually beneficial relationship with existing clients, enabling enhanced revenue earning for the company
- Continuous tracking of the customer complaints and their nature generated revenue of INR 15 lacs per quarter
- Exposure in generating leads, database creation of prospective clients, need analysis of prospective clients and new client acquisition
- Client Interaction to understand the JDs
- Understanding the needs, proposing the right Solution, commercial negotiation, and closing Interaction with the candidates, briefing them about the requirement
- Generate Database Maintain weekly & monthly reports End to End Account Management
- Initiating and building business relationship with clients. Manage client relationships across multiple geographies, anticipating and interpreting their changing requirements.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieve strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards. Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company
- Handle recruitment delivery team of 3-8 members along with delivery responsibilities.
Masters/MBA in Finance/Accounts, with experience of 4 to 5 years
Work from Home,Remote, - Maharashtra,India