IT Solution architect IT Infrastructure IOS Solution Architect Cloud
A multinational IT company which comes in Global furtune 500 list hiring IT Solution architect – IT Infrastructure (IOS – Solution Architect (Cloud))
Must Have: Strong GxP expertise required
Total exp : 8- 12 Years
Broad knowledge on infrastructure technologies (AD, MEM, Windows Client & Server, PKI, ...)
Location:Romania (Will be working from india for 6months initially )
Notice – 30-60 Days
- Accountable for Architecture , implementation and review of new End-User Computing solutions.
- Drive the evolution roadmap for End-User Computing solutions with Managed Service providers.
- Contribute to the optimization of the support processes regarding End-User Computing solutions with the IOS Run team.
- Ensure and demonstrate that Architecture choices are optimal in regards to the integration within whole IT Landscape, the cost of the solution, and the business requirements and processes
- Lead innovation technology watch, document new technology business cases, implement proof of concept and define design to integrate new End-User Computings solutions.
- Document and maintain system technical architecture documentation
- Document and maintain technical designs and standards for End-User Computings solutions.
- Document solution alternatives, highlight relevant decision drivers and recommend the preferred approach.
- Defines and improve Qualification/Validation framework in collaboration for his scope of expertise with the Quality team
- Carry out Qualification and Validation activities
- Provide L3 Operating Systems and OS management tool support
- Design and modify, when required, systems/solutions for fit-for-purpose security, availability & performance requirements
- Participate to platform evolution by installing and configuring new systems and propose evolutions to increase business value of the platform
- Ensure secured-by-design Operating Systems and OS management tool integration in Customer landscape
- Lead, document and coordinate technical change implementation
- Reviews documentation and triggers changes on run operation procedures.
- Document and maintain installation procedures
- Develops automation to reduce manual intervention requirement for IT Operation teams (environment provisionnning, releases, user management, scale-up/down, …)
- Perform capacity management for systems, from the initial sizing to the system end-of-life. Perform sizing readjustments based on monitoring metrics
- Define and document Operating Systems and OS management tool monitoring requirements
- Liaise with software suppliers or third party providers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems, further fulfill user requirements, fix bugs
- Ability to plan work and actions in order to anticipate problems before they arise and implement solutions.
- Contributes to the change management process by approving the build of changes, managing the change catalog and providing training on change management within his/her area of responsibility
- Track, monitor and address systems/solutions obsolescence in a pro-active manner
- Liaising closely with other key departments/teams involved in Customer system/applicaiton management
- Evaluates precisely workload activity and track time spent on Projects
- Accountable for the technical integration and lifecycle of End-User Computing solutions in Customer landscape in accordance to Customer Technical Standards and Policies.
- Architect fit-for-purpose End-User Computings solutions & designs.
- Participate to IOS and non-IOS projects, leading the IOS projects in EUC area.
- Contribute to the sourcing process for hardware in EUC area.
- Support IT Operations as L3 resource for End-User Computing Solutions management tool related issues.
- Defines and improve Qualification/Validation framework in collaboration for his scope of expertise with the Quality team.
- Document business cases to introduce or optimize solutions in the IT landscape
BE / Btech/ BCA /ME/ M tech/ MCA
27 - 30 LPA
Pan India,Pan India, -