HR Recruiter (Female)
Experience - 1 - 5 years
CTC - No bar for right candidate
Location - Work From Home
Only Female candidates from Insurance Domain
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms
- like LinkedIn, Naukri etc.)
- Screen incoming resumes and applications, including phone screenings.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews with the hiring managers through Teams or Zoom platform.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Serving as a liaison with recruitment agencies, colleges, classes, Institutes etc.
- Updating job ads and conducting background checks, coordinate with creative team for creatives.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Maintaining MIS related to recruitment.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- On boarding activities for new hires.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Candidates should have 1-5yrs experience in recruitment. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to Multitask