Big 4 consulting firm is looking to hire candidate for leading the Global Firewall Operations of the Compnay. It is work from home till the office reopens post pandemic.
The Firewall Operations Team Leader role requires advanced skills that enable the individual to deliver a high level of service and to meet the expectation from the business of a highly available agile infrastructure. Strong leadership and communication skills, combined with a knowledge of core, specialized and technical competencies is required, along with a very solid understanding of an enterprise IT infrastructure operational environment, adhering to industry best practice.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Management of the team responsible for monitoring and operational support of firewalls within the infrastructure.
• Provide day to day operational management including SLA and ticket management, personnel scheduling, and escalation handling.
• Utilize technical knowledge to oversee all on-going problems and escalations with vendors.
• Participate in Major Incident calls and all priority issues on a 24x7 case as needed.
• Support customers with process and technical questions related to GTS Firewall Operations.
• Build relationships with customers, other teams, and vendors to provide exceptional service.
• Ensure team is following all documented processes
• Ensure team is innovative and involved in continuous improvement processes
• Proficient knowledge on compliance and regulatory requirements to assist with security audits and assist in remediate of any security related issues.
Additional responsibilities regardless of team include:
• Ensure firewall services and systems are always available and reliable.
• Respond to and manage service issues and problems.
• Responsible for awareness and compliance to policy and guidelines of the ISMS.
• Report, pursue, communicate, and when needed escalate any breaches in information security or policies.
• Able to coordinate and work with on-site engineers during outage or critical situations.
• Adhere to established incident management SLA and SLOs.
• Able to document troubleshooting/process related documents for the team.
Knowledge Sharing / Documentation
• Contribute to, produce and maintain processes, procedures, operational and architectural documentation, that meet CTO Standards.
• Change Control - Ensure compliance with processes and adherence to standards and documentation.
• Lead in training new staff in technical processes and procedures.
• Work with CTO leadership and application teams in reviewing new documentation.
* The responsibilities listed here represent a core set of duties for this position. Responsibilities may be added or modified based upon business needs. Other duties may be assigned by managers of this role at their discretion.
• Expert level knowledge of Check Point firewalls.
• Knowledge of Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls.
Knowledge of LAN/WAN and network protocols.
• Knowledge of monitoring tools and commands to ensure quick resolution to issues.
• Advanced level skill in firewall policy management.
• Ability to manage support cases with external technology vendors.
• Knowledge of server technologies is a plus.
• Knowledge of virtual technologies is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to easily analyze and communicate complex ideas to all levels of management.
• Sensitivity and cultural awareness is essential as the role will involve contact with a variety of people around the globe.
• Discipline and experience in recognizing and handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Excellent time management and attention to detail is essential.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
Experience required: 9 to 12 Years
B.E, B.Tech, M.C.A, M.Sc or B.Sc with relevant work experience or Bachelorâ€™s Degree/College Dip
Pan India,Pan India, - Hyderabad,Telangana,India