We have a Customer Service Associate position with a biggest E-commerce Company.
This is a Work from Home Till Pandemic Situation.
Job Type - Full Time
Work Reporting Location : Coimbatore but Candidates from entire Tamil Nadu within state boundaries can apply)
Process - Voice
Language - English + Malayalam proficient candidate only
Shifts - Rotational shift & rotational week off
Experience : Both Fresher & Experience applicable.
Compensation Fixed Range: - 214000 to 257400 LPA
Additional Benefits Offered Excluding the package:
• Zeta Meal Card - INR 1100/month i.e. INR 13200/- PA
• Internet Allowance - INR 1250/month i.e. INR 15000/- PA
• Health insurance benefits up to INR 5.0 Lacs
• Night Shift Allowance - INR 150/shift
• Overtime Allowance as per business requirement.
• Desktop will be provided by the company. 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. (The off days change based on business requirement)
Important/ Mandatory Note -:
• Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course are not applicable.
• Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24x7.
• To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and headphone is mandatory.
• Test is not compatible on mobile phone.
• Post receiving the link the assessment has to be completed within 24 hrs.
• It is mandatory to have excellent English and Malayalam communication skill to be eligible for this voice role.
A Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all their customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Most importantly While taking the assessment do not forget to mention in reference as "AGENCY" and Agency Code as "QWEEN". This will help your profile get shortlisted sooner.
Kindly fill the form to fastrack your application - https://forms.gle/NcNXBfXgX1A9u9jW9
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply
214000 to 257400 LPA with Additional Benifits
Coimbatore, Candidates from entire Tamil Nadu can apply.,Coimbatore, - Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu,India