**Work from home until the pandemic subsides** **Post Pandemic work from office resumes from the Mumbai office**
Role & Responsibilities:
· Identify and resolve technical issues promptly and successfully (TAT 5 minutes).
· Answer technical and service questions about the product.
· Ownership for the team mission to create a 5-Star experience for every customer.
Requirements: Immediate joining required or max 15 days Notice Period
· Understanding Operating Systems like Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS.
· Troubleshooting Network and Internet Issues for Clients
· Fixing Software and Drivers on Client Systems
· Understanding of Settings and Control Panel Options.
· Fixing Issues in Device Manager and External Devices.
· Understanding Latest Privacy Settings and Access Control in Devices.
· Setting Up System using Remote Desktop Connections like AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc.
· Excellent oral communication skills with a passion to resolve customer queries successfully and quickly.
· Adept at technology to troubleshoot and ensure smooth online class experience.
· Active listening skills, patience and detail obsession to maintain call logs.
· Graduate in Computer Science/IT or strong passion for devise and software tech debugging
· Min. 1-3 years relevant experience (BPO/IT)
· 4PM – 1 AM
· 6 days working with 1 Weekday Off (Saturday/Sunday Working)
Graduate - Any
4 - 6 LPA
Mumbai,Mumbai, - Mumbai,Maharashtra,India