Selected candidates will be working as an associate doing field sales in their region and working in a team of go-getters to help spread the company's way of Learning in your city. As a BDA they will be required to assist students and parents in their region that have downloaded the company's application using a consultative selling approach. The ideal candidate needs to be a quick learner with strong negotiation skills and is able to demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Good Interpersonal Communication skills. (Face to face and Telephonic conversations)
• Sales Drive and resilience.
• Experience in consultative selling.
• Should be target-driven and achievement-oriented.
• Has the maturity and gravitas to counsel a parent for their child’s future.
• Education: Graduation/ Post Grad Degree, MBA (2020 or earlier passing out)
• Experience: 6 months - 3 years of experience for graduate candidate and 1-2 years of experience for post graduate as Feet On Street in B2C Sales for Banking, Finance, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Durables and Telecom sectors.
• Not more than 26 years of age.
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday. (2 days week-off)
As an associate doing Direct Sales, the candidate will be given a monthly equivalent salary of Rs 7 LPA fixed compensation through an addition of a Direct Sales Allowance of 2 LPA subjected to meeting a company-decided benchmark number of customer visits. In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales model in their role location is discontinued in the future due to any unforeseen circumstances, the company will move them into the Inside Sales Associate role at a salary of Rs 5 LPA fixed. In such a case, they would move back to the Direct Sales Associate role at Rs 7 LPA fixed (DS allowance inclusive) as soon as the Direct Sales model resumes in the role location.
Graduation/ Post Grad Degree, MBA
Pan India ,Pan India, - India