Urgently Hiring Backend Python Django Developer ( Work from Home)
Our Client based out in Mumbai, curate new age experiences– online (Product design &
development) and offline (Sports marketing and gaming). We are looking for a passionate,
energetic software engineer with proven technical and analytical capabilities having an expertise
in developing rich user interfaces. The ideal candidate must be a hands-on-top-notch engineer
willing to work with a team of talented and experienced developers in order to design, develop,
test and document new features and applications. You will bridge the gap between graphical
design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the
applications look as well as how they work. The candidate must be a skilled engineer who can
prioritise day-to-day tasks and can provide us with high-end solutions within given time
- Design and build efficient, scalable systems and best user-facing features.
- Build high load, time optimised API’s and manage the entire backend development.
- Own what you build as you create, test and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and
- Investigate production issues pertaining to the user interface to determine root cause and
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision
is maintained, final markup is standards-compliant and UI deliverables are completed on time.
- Conduct unit testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design
- Work with the real time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products
- 2-4 years of experience in Product design and full stack development(Python Django preferable,
MERN, PERN or any other )
React JS (essential), Redux, etc.
- Strong fundamentals on Web Standards, Browser Performance and Rendering Pipelines, HTTP,
Websockets, HTML, CSS and other relevant concepts.
- Familiarity with AWS tools and webservers
- Good knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices pertaining to it.
- Exposure to Mobile app development will be a bonus
- Exposure to Databases and Indexing engines such as ElasticSearch would be an added
- Good communication skills with a strong sense of ownership in the work.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work in a startup culture
- Proven skills in brainstorming and communicating technology ideas and issues with peers and
React, Python/Node.js, Django, PostgresSQL, MongodB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis,
ElasticSearch, AWS, Git.
As per the Industry Standard
Pan India,Pan India, - Maharashtra,India