Job Type- Full Time (Work from Office)
Salary- Max upto 50,000 pm
Experience - 2 to 3 years
Working days- Monday to Saturday (2nd n 4th Saturday off)
Timings- 12:30pm to 9:30pm
Roles and Responsibilities-
• Design and update job description
• Source potential candidates from various online channel
• Screening incoming resume and application forms
• Interview candidate (via phone, video or in-person)
• Prepare and distribute assignment and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
• Advertise job openings on company’s career page, social media, job boards and internally
• Provide shortlist of qualified candidates
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensating and benefits • Joining formalities with welcome goodies to new join
• Participate in job fairs, campus recruitment and host in house recruitment event
• Expert in written and verbal communication skill.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Honest, ethical, and dependable
• Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
• Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
• A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers
and employees regarding all HR matters
• Flexible in terms of timings and responsibility.
• Strong documentation and presentation skills
500000 - 600000 P.A.
non it recruitment, uk recruiter, us recruiter
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India is an economically growing country and the women's community along with others has a very big hand in it. Gone ...
“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.”----- Mae Jemison And this is what entrep ...
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...