Experience - 10 + years
Location - Hyderabad
CTC - 80 LPA +
The Sr. Site Leader for D2AS, is responsible for setting the vision and providing the overall leadership, direction, and operational guidance for his/her span of control. He/she will be responsible for understanding D2AS customer experience, associate skills, headcount, capacity growth needs, and developing a strategy rethinking and creating how we provide this world-class technical support in a rapidly changing, complex and connected environment. He/she will also directly lead teams to design and improve the customer experience, increase flexibility, and maintain service levels. This is a senior-level management position that is fully accountable for the span of control within D2AS India.
Key job responsibilities
1. Owner of customer experience quality and service delivery for his/her team and for driving the overall direction, development and evaluation of the teams under management. Understand and demonstrates Company’s core values and Leadership Principles and mentor others on the same. Hires, manages, and develops high performing teams. Identifies individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career advancement within the company.
2. Actively seeks to understand Company's core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday CS practices. Shapes the direction of the team, keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results. Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
3. Is able to appreciate technical systems in a complex automated environment and is able to develop new processes to better service multiple work types.
4. Is able to work evaluate work processes using Kaizen, Lean, DMAIC, and other improvement methods to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
5. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to dive deep to include root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements and keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance based culture in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
6. The role requires working with stakeholders across teams within and outside India and driving global programs and initiatives. Experience of leading Projects at a global scale, ability to balance data and judgement for managing high risk decisions.
7. The role will also require someone who is passionate about investment in people at site level by driving programs/initiatives for engagement with a large people focus to enable the growth and wellbeing of the team.
8. Demonstrates ability to influence, manage, and present ideas via clear written and oral communication and able to overcomes time zone and geographic distance to drive cross functional initiatives and complexity of multiple lines of business.
• The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to leadership, employee development, an understanding of Lean and Six Sigma, and a passion for people engagement, in addition to an exceptional level of dedication, motivation, and intelligence
• Degree Qualified in a quantitative field, an MBA would also be advantageous
• 10+ years of relevant experience in people management/ Consulting/ senior leadership
• 4+ years of relevant experience in customer service leadership roles
• Experience leading teams to deliver cross functional projects
• Solid English communication skills, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude
• Solid track record of leading teams through change and creating employee satisfaction
• Exceptional dedication to create customer satisfaction • Strong influencing skills
• MBA preferred
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generates innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision
• A proven track record in successfully managing remote customer service teams and launching new sites and/or new projects of significant size
8000000 - 9000000 P.A.
Retail & E-commerce
customer service, operation, team handling
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India is an economically growing country and the women's community along with others has a very big hand in it. Gone ...
“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.”----- Mae Jemison And this is what entrep ...
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...