Experience - 7 to 12 years
Location - Baner, Pune
CTC - upto 15 LPA
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Baner, Pune
Looking for a technically savvy Salesforce Developer with min. 2.5 years of
experience exclusively in Salesforce platform with experience in Force.com
implementation and product development projects.
The Salesforce Developer is expected to work as a team player and also an
individual contributor taking ownership of all technical aspects involved in end-
to-end implementation of Salesforce projects – primarily development using
Lightning Component, VisualForce and Apex, Triggers, API integration, Data
Migration, Deployment & Release, Analysis, Design and Documentation.
Experience: Min. 2.5 years in core Salesforce with customization & coding
Skills & Experience
• Must have: Experience in Apex, Triggers, customization, coding
• Good to have: Aura Development, LWC, Salesforce Admin, Apex,
• Strong in OOPs concepts, VisualForce, Apex programming – Classes,
Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP/REST API, Test Classes
• Working knowledge of Bulk Triggers, API based integration, Batch Apex
• Data modeling skills – Object modelling, Object relationships, junction
objects, Schema Builder
• Well versed in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, AppExchange software,
• Systems integration and implementation experience with external
databases or third party systems like MS SQL Server, Oracle, SAP,
Magento, SharePoint, Box.com, Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive
• Must have accomplished SFDC certification - DEV401 or DEV501.
• Experience in data migration from other CRM software (at least one) -
Siebel, SAP, ACT, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, etc.
• Strong experience in writing effective code, unit testing, test classes,
code coverage, build & deployment through change sets, Eclipse based
Force.com IDE, migration tools
• Functional & Admin Skills – Configuration, Customization, User
Management, Security Access, Reports, Dashboards, Workflows,
Approvals, Page Layouts, Record Types, Assignment Rules, Validation
Rules, Object Relationships, Schema Builder, Desktop integration,
Mobile integration, Data Import/Export, data management tools – data
loader, workbench etc.
• Strong in problem solving, analytical skills with ability to learn quickly,
adapt with priorities and business needs and self-organized with project
• Strong communication skills – must be clear and effective in both
written and verbal communication
• Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements
• Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
• Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing
• Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
• Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with
peers, architects, system analysts,
• Business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other
technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
• May be required to be on call to provide support on a need-to basis
• Accountable for systems analysis, technical design, coding, unit testing,
data quality and documentation of the assigned project(s)
• Work closely with Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Junior
Developers, QA team
• Play key role in development activities to build customized solutions
• Responsible for code quality, build, deployment and release
• Participate and/or lead the project related meetings with customer
representative and internal/external stakeholders
• Actively participate in requirements gathering, UAT support,
Deployment & Release activities and also should provide Customer
Training as and when required
• Must be a self-starter, quick learner, organized, committed, able to work
on multiple priorities and flexible as per project needs.
• Follow and recommend best practices – coding standards and
• Document functional requirements, technical requirements,
development processes and any other duties assigned on demand as per
• Actively contribute, guide and participate in training other developers –
knowledge sessions, best practices, innovative ideas etc.
Education and Training
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field required.
• Masters’ degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
Other Desirable Skills (Not mandatory)
• Programming languages/frameworks such as Java/JSP/PHP/C#.Net,
JSON, JQuery, AJAX is an added advantage
• Strong skills in data management including data capture, warehousing,
segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing and security
• Knowledge of third party continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Cruise
• Having Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementation Consultant
certification is an added advantage
• Experience in any of the Version Control tools like Github, Subversion,
Perforce, SfOpticon etc.
• Familiar with SDLC Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
1000000 - 1500000 P.A.
Apex, Triggers, customization, coding, OOPs concepts, VisualForce
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India is an economically growing country and the women's community along with others has a very big hand in it. Gone ...
“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.”----- Mae Jemison And this is what entrep ...
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...