Who will you be working with?
Well renowned Ratan Tata-backed energy e-commerce start-up which is looking to build and offer financial and payment solutions.
What will you be doing?
• Conceptualizing and building an end-to-end collection product suite for current & future credit products of the firm
• Defining the product vision, customer journeys, roadmap, performing research (user and competitive), specify requirements and creating detailed specifications.
• Break down user and stakeholder problems using data and craft detailed requirement documents that capture solutions to solve them and work with designers and tech team
• Managing project schedule, cost, and resource management, while ensuring accurate requirements management
• Working with cross-functional teams (business, collections operations, risk & underwriting) to reimagine an intelligent omni-channel collections process across the app, tele-collections, and field-collections
• Leveraging data to make intelligence prioritization and allocation engine to select customer cohort, decide the communication channel, optimize the right message, deliver at the right time to optimize collections efficiency.
• Comprehend user needs, define features, prioritize and manage scope to operate in an iterative agile delivery framework
What will you need?
• Bachelors/ Master’s Degree from Tier 1 colleges with 3+ yrs of experience as a Product Manager in an B2B Ecommerce / Product Tech / Fintech / Payments company working on a B2B product present on web and mobile platforms
• Deep understanding of Loan origination, Digital lending/ Payments space; good know how of Banking/Financial Services industry
• Proven B2B start-up experience with web product development/ design experience and should have global aesthetic in the product development.
• Skilled in Product Management, Digital Payments, Product Development Strategy & Roadmap.
• Should have understanding of fundamentals of NPS, Conversion driven business models and gamification rules.
• Strong hold on Visual Aesthetics, that consider digital capabilities, local sensibilities and platform constraints.
• Attention to detail, strong design aesthetics, high on ownership and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Should have research-based approach to problem solving.