Experience - minimum 1.5 year
Location - Delhi
CTC - 4 to 7 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Need to make 60-80 connected calls a day
2. Should have knowledge about study abroad admissions/country specific expertise for overseas admissions (add on)
3. Good at maintaining data and hands-on experience on MS office
4. Solving student queries by helping them and doing the first level counselling for relevant courses as per their profile and requirements
5. Resolving queries and issues related to Admissify's study abroad product portfolio
6. Good communication skills and prior experience working as a counsellor
7. Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required, and manage and handle multiple tasks
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must have experience of counselling students for overseas education
- Minimum 1year work experience in Study Abroad
- Must have knowledge of countries like Australia, UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany and USA
- Knowledge of any 3 of the above countries also will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, eagerness to learn and winning attitude
- Strong sales acumen and ability to set new benchmarks
Monday to Saturday, 10am to 7pm, WFO Only
400000 - 700000 P.A.
Education - Teaching - Administration
counselling, overseas education, communication, business development
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India is an economically growing country and the women's community along with others has a very big hand in it. Gone ...
“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.”----- Mae Jemison And this is what entrep ...
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...