Experience - 3+ years
Location - Remote (Work From Home)
CTC - upto 16 LPA
- Gather requirements from the client
- Proactively builds and manages relationship with client management
- Developing business cases, project plans and project documentation.
- Deliver projects/work on-time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes client goals
- Reviews and ensures high quality of work is delivered
- Meets deadlines and manages competing priorities under pressure
- Apply creative thinking to identify possible reporting solution alternatives
- Travel to client locations as per the project and/or client needs
- 5+ years of project experience and Min 2+ years' experience in Power Platform development and customizations.
- Deep understanding of D365 capabilities, architecture, and deployment of online solutions.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules like Sales, Service, Marketing and Field Service.
- Skills Driving Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Experience in leveraging Microsoft Power Platform capabilities for MS Dynamics CRM using PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI.
- Good experience in Portals and USD development with CRM.
- Experience in assisting with integration of CRM with other business systems and applications.
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 CRM projects.
- Proficiency in 00B Customizations like Business Rules, Workflows, Actions, Security roles configurations.
- Good knowledge in code and project management using Azure DevOps.
- Experience in the Power Apps component framework
Good To Have:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power Platform certifications. Desired Candidate Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Superior understanding of current applications and trends in IT.
- Good knowledge of all phases of IT including network administration, computer support, help desk, software development or specialization in one area.
- Experience in client communication
- Proficient in communication.
- Mentoring skills of junior resources.
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills, business analysis
- Ability to conduct business user workshops, design reviews, executive presentations, and
- lead other senior stakeholder/sponsor meetings
- Experience in delivering end to end reports
- Must be able to travel to client locations if needed
- Is detail oriented and deliverables focused
Key Skills: Dynamics 365 & Power Platform, Azure DevOps