Marketing Automation Lead
Years of Experience - 2 to 5 years
Job Location - Mumbai
Key job responsibilities
- To configure campaigns, test and launch the solution within the tool and help build automated campaign, reporting, and list segmentation.
- Continuously evaluate and suggest improvement for the solution and process and ensure that best practices are being followed to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Manage reporting, lead database within the tool.
- Knowledge on drip marketing and designing trigger / nurture programs
- Define campaign work flows basis customer journey
- Suggest improvements in campaign KPIs (Open Rates, Click Rates, Conversion Rates etc.)
- A/B testing strategy to help achieve targeted conversions and define future campaign strategies
- Analyze and utilize data to improve Marketing program performance
- Partner with digital channel teams to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation strategies
- At least 3+ years of experience using a Marketing Automation tool
- Knowledge of demand generation strategies, campaign execution tactics/best practices, data hygiene and reporting capabilities.
- Understanding the lead tracking system
- Ability to work with the marketing, business development, and sales teams to implement marketing campaigns.
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum)
- Zapier and API integration with Marketing Automation tools
- Strong communication, relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and business improvement.
- Ability to ensure a high level of accuracy despite deadline pressure using strong multitasking and organizational skills
360000 - 720000 P.A.
api integration, digital designing, html, web development, zapier