Experience - 3+ years
Location - Ahmedabad
CTC - upto 35k to 40k
JOB DESCRIPTION :
• Client Management
• Handling client escalation related to recruitment issues & resolving it within TAT.
• Plans daily contacts and calls to manage/acquire customers
• Implements business development actions (active proposals, telephone contacts, negotiations and proposals), acquisition calls, retention actions.
• Promotes cross selling and up selling actions.
• Draws up business proposals. Responsible for the right quote.
• Monthly Targets have to be achieved.
• Draws up agreement with client companies
• Market coverage & Cracking competition.
• Extensive coordination with the other cross-functional teams to ensure smooth operations for both the external / internal customers (Internal customers are Recruitment team)
Rolls and Responsibilities:
• Recruiting and interviewing skills
• Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
• Screening resumes
• Sourcing resumes
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
• Performing reference and background checks
• Should have clear knowledge of recruiting a full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environments.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
400000 - 480000 P.A.
IT Recruiter, Client Management, Recruiting, interviewing skills, staffing, Screening, Sourcing
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India is an economically growing country and the women's community along with others has a very big hand in it. Gone ...
“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.”----- Mae Jemison And this is what entrep ...
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...