Experience - 2 to 5 years
Location - Pune
CTC - 3 to 6 LPA
• Responsible for designing, developing and delivering Technical training programs.
• Liaising with Subject Matter Experts and Technical content creation for training & courses.
• Experienced Embedded Systems Development professional with 2 to 5 years of experience
• In-depth knowledge of Embedded C, Embedded System Development, 32 bit Microcontroller architecture and programming, Driver level programming, Operating Systems (GPOS and RTOS), Communication protocols
• Hands-on experience on hardware boards, Industry standard IDEs and Network Simulators
• Proven working experience as an embedded engineer, experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded systems.
• Sound knowledge on CAN, SPI, USART, SPI, I2C communication protocols.
• Solid programming experience in C or C++ or python or Verilog.
• Experience on NXP or Arduino or microchip development boards.
• Hands-on Experience on PCB design, Embedded coding, SW Logic Development Vector CAN, MATLAB, Simulink knowledge.
• Ability to read electronic schematics and use electronic tools such as oscilloscopes, digital volt metres, and serial communications monitors as well as debuggers, emulators, and other embedded software development tools.
• Proficient with CAN (J1939, 2.0B, other variants), Modbus, and Ethernet/IP communications protocols.
• Experience in a lab environment using an oscilloscope, function generator and software tools.
• Experience in development and training preferred
• Responsible for detailed course development and deployment as per the given modules. Responsible for content delivery online/offline courses along with doubt clearing sessions.
• Strong documentation and writing skills.
• Responsible for report development.
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
• Innovative thinking to architect and develop Embedded Systems projects
• Experience in training content and training delivery preferred
• Analytical, logical and critical thinking ability
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Passion for learning, training and mentoring
• Pleasing personality, positive attitude
300000 - 600000 P.A.
Education - Teaching - Administration
C/C++, CAN, Embedded C, Embedded System Development, Ethernet/IP, MATLAB, Microcontroller architecture, Modbus, Oscilloscope
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India’s startup ecosystem has been consistently growing and developing in the last few years. Not only men but the ...
You must have noticed that startups, small businesses, and entrepreneurship are mentioned all over the place these days. ...
As Michelle Obama once said, “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish”. And what she said is ...