Experience - 7 to 8 years
Location - Remote (Work From Home)
CTC - 10 to 16 LPA
Write good quality software that complies with Drupal Coding Standards.
• Understand client’s business needs and develop a software solution with necessary validations
• Attend client calls, demonstrations to the client.
• Provide assistance, guidance, and support to other developers when necessary. Review codes of peers
• Maintain appropriate documentation with code.
• Undertake quality assurance and testing for functionalities developed.
• Should be strong in developing custom modules and overriding concepts.
• Should be familiar with Drupal coding standards and best practices.
• Should have a fair understanding of building Drupal themes and working with templates.
• Should be well-versed with the deployment process – GIT, SVN, etc.
Deliver engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations.
Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
Disseminate technology best practices.
Work with Tech leads to the adoption of new technologies within our technology practice
Requirements, Skills, Qualiï¬cations:
Must have 8+ years of PHP or other significant programming experience.
Good understanding of MY SQL and relational databases.
Expertise in PHP development and Drupal.
Good understanding of web technologies and HTTP. Good Linux skills HTML and CSS skills commensurate with years of experience.
Git knowledge/ version control knowledge and skills.
Contribution to the open-source community
Experience in Drupal8 of 5+ years.
Good with RDBMS & writing custom SQL, Drupal API experience
Should be able to code as per Drupal standard coding
Should be well versed with implementation and configuration of most commonly used modules
Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap.
Should have a total experience between 2-5 years (mostly in Drupal)
Strong experience in Drupal 7 & 8.
Should have strong web knowledge in terms of developed Secured and High-Performance websites.
Should be strong in Drupal 8.x, configuring control modules.
Should have strong knowledge of Domain Access, Panels, NodeQueue, Context.
Experience with a Multisite environment would be a plus.
1000000 - 1600000 P.A.
Anywhere from India
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...
As Marc Benioff once said, “Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth. Hiring was-and still i ...
“We are changing the world with technology”. - Bill Gates Do you agree? The entire world is now depending ...