What will you be doing?
• You will be responsible for the development of backend of web applications using Django and other relevant technologies following product specifications
• You will also closely work with other team members and stakeholders, specially design, front-end and QA teams to capture business requirements and provide a technical implementation of features.
• Help setup and run projects in staging/production environments
• Ability to develop APIs according to project requirements.
• Here a routine day involves writing code for web applications, building rest APIs and user interfaces, integrating apps with cloud platforms like AWS or third-party API's
• You'll be responsible for implementing new features, rearchitecting the existing code base for greater load and making sure that the services scale
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Also, making the data platform stable, scalable, cost efficient and agile in addition to new requirements.
What will you need?
• An experience of 7-10 years in a relevant field.
• Experience leading and mentoring a team.
• Should be familiar with back-end web application architecture including RESTful APIs, security, effective use of caching, databases.
• Python, Django framework, Node JS, PostgreSQL and AWS knowledge with debugging skills.
• Design, build and test reusable, well tested, and efficient code that will be used by thousands of people every day
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Should be able to write unit test cases and execute them
• Should have knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understand repeatable automated processes for building the application, test it, document it, and deploy it at scale
• Should have an understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• You should be willing to adapt to change and contribute to the company way
1600000 - 3000000 P.A.
azure, django, rest api development, aws, python, debugging skills
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...
As Marc Benioff once said, “Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth. Hiring was-and still i ...
“We are changing the world with technology”. - Bill Gates Do you agree? The entire world is now depending ...