• You will work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
• Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of fivestar ratings.
• Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
• Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
• Build reusable android software components for the platform.
What will you need
• An experience of 2-5 years
• Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Android development languages (JAVA or Kotlin).
• Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
• Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
• By using some of the latest advancements in the world of Android such as Kotlin, MVVM, Data Binding, Dagger 2, Live Data, Room and Work Manager
• You should be willing to adapt to change and contribute to the company Way
1400000 - 1600000 P.A.
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India is an economically growing country and the women's community along with others has a very big hand in it. Gone ...
“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.”----- Mae Jemison And this is what entrep ...
Social media is everywhere nowadays. The main purpose of inventing social networking sites was to enable sharing of diff ...