Experience - 3 to 4 years into Kotlin & Java
Location - Gandhinagar
CTC - 2 to 5 LPA
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. ( Must have Knowledge on KOTLIN )
- This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as - touch-
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Qualifications - BE/ B.Tech
Salary : Negotiable
BE / B.Tech
200000 - 500000 P.A.
android, android sdk, java, kotlin, postman, restful api, selenium, web api
Be the first to hear about the latest openings every Saturday by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. Never miss an opportunity!
Get prepared for your virtual interview with the help of this by ticking off items from the checklist. Download for FREE!Get It Now
India’s startup ecosystem has been consistently growing and developing in the last few years. Not only men but the ...
You must have noticed that startups, small businesses, and entrepreneurship are mentioned all over the place these days. ...
As Michelle Obama once said, “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish”. And what she said is ...