The idea is to select the candidates for the train and hire program. The candidates who apply for the program will be screened initially through an oral interview and the selected candidates will then undergo the basic training program.
- To screen the candidates on the basis of communication skills, questioning ability, spontaneity and presence of mind.
- To assess the candidates through a written exam on Aptitude, Verbal & Non-Verbal Skills, English grammar, Psychometry, Basic Mathematics, Computational Thinking, 21st C Skills and Reasoning ability.
- To assess the candidates on the Presentation skills, Teaching skills and Spoken English.
- To train the candidates in the relevant aspects.
- The training program will be scheduled over 5-6 days for 14 Hours@ minimum 2 hours per day.
The training program includes but not limited to the following aspects:
- Fundamentals of mathematics
- Logic building
- Problem Solving
- Design thinking
- Computer fundamentals
- Interpersonal Skills
- Coding basics
The training program will include self-paced learning modules, assignments, live mentoring sessions and assessment at the end of the program.
Prerequisites for the Candidates:
- Academic qualification: Graduation with relevant specialization
- Good communication skills
- Preliminary teaching or training experience
- Computer skills
- Basic coding skills
- Laptop or Desktop with good Internet connection
Training Program: 23 Oct’ 2020 onwards
Charges: Rs 5782/-
23 Oct, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020
10 : 00 AM
, , -