We are looking for Java developer with one of the largest teams of Functional Programming and Fast data engineers focused on creating customized high performance solutions.
You will have the opportunity to stay at the forefront of technology and apply a principled approach to software engineering, as well as having the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects with our partners using Java, J2EE, Spring, Multithreading, Micro services etc. We aim to build software that is distributed, reactive and scalable.
You will also have solid communication skills and will be able to interpret the intricacies of the business domain, whilst also offering technical support to Tech architects & technology heads.
Mandatory Skills : Java 8/1.8 , SpringBoot, Microservices.
Preferred Skills : Data Structure, design patterns, JUnit.
Job Requirement :
- 2 year or more professional experience building Enterprise applications using Java8/1.8
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with Spring Boot.
- Good Knowledge of Multi-tier architecture, Microservices architecture.
- Strong experience in creating Restful web services.
- Experience with any RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data structures (List/Map/Set) and unit testing with (Junit, Mockito)
- Experience with and understanding of Git.
- Experience working in Scrum agile environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- Knowledge on Spark/Scala/Play framework will be an added advantage.
- Job Responsibilities :
- Solve complex problems using the most appropriate polyglot architecture.
- Be involved in a lively and challenging environment.
- Use the latest technologies and tools on modern hardware at scale.
- Work on challenging and varied business domains.
- Develop your technical understanding to support and build your career.
- Interested candidate share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As per the Industry norms
Noida, Pan India, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India