Opportunity for Visual Arts Teachers Role Description Here is an incredibly rare opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest growing edtech firms helmed by an award-winning management team. We are looking for teachers with a deep interest in developing better art & illustration teaching and educating skills. Execute the classes with the Lesson Plans created by the Curriculum team and provide them with relevant feedback for enhanced student experience. A love of teaching Children and an ability to work harmoniously with them is essential for this job role.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Teaching the Curriculum The main responsibility of the teacher will include
2. Conducting Trial Class and conversions
3. Regular Classes (6 hours per week being mandatory)
4. Dry Run/ Walk through of the lesson Plan with the teacher trainer/Curriculum Designers
5. Class Observations and Shared Learning As a part of this responsibility, teachers need to provide Class Feedback after every class. Meet on a regular basis to share experiences of classes with fellow teachers to achieve quality teaching and learning.
6. Continuous Upskilling As a part of this responsibility, teacher trainers will need to continuously upgrade to the needs of the developing curriculum for the vertical which may include drawing skills as well as software upgrades.
7. Eligibility Criteria - 18+, Undergoing graduation/graduates and above
8. Define Visual arts - Art Teachers
9. Logistics requirement - laptop/desktop with webcam and reliable internet connection
10. Language Preference - English
What we have to offer -
Be a part of one of the fastest-growing global EdTech company - Completely remote work - Highly competitive earning opportunities with tutor earning up to INR 20000/-* per month which can increase significantly through other bonuses and incentives and goes upto 40K - Fun-filled teaching and learning experience with enthusiastic kids - Opportunity to become a part of a highly supportive Teacher Community recognized by Facebook Workplace for engagement
To proceed further with your applicaton, kindly fill the google form : https://forms.gle/6iG2iRGwkLqXQNPD6
15,000-20,000 per month
PAN INDIA, PAN INDIA, - India