**Work From Home till the pandemic subsides**
This role will be based in Mumbai. You will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs. This includes searching social networks and recruitment sites to identify potential candidates and managing every touch point with the candidates from initial contact to on-boarding. You will also be responsible for motivating and retaining qualified talent by managing employee related activities. These include employee training, referral programs and firm events amongst other things.
We are looking for individuals who are excited to make business impact by identifying top talent talented and integrating them in the growth story of the firm.
• Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
• Work with external recruiters to source candidates.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements and prepare job descriptions.
• Send recruiting emails, set up interviews and follow up with candidates.
• Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
• Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires.
• Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill.
• Organize firm events.
• Manage the Learning Management Solution (LMS) and setup training plans for all roles within the firm.
• Co-ordinate and track employee training.
• 4 to 6 years of proven work experience as a Human Resource manager, or similar role.
• Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge).
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various responsibilities simultaneously.
• Familiarity with LMS solutions is beneficial.
5-9 LPA + Bonus
Mumbai, Mumbai, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India