Big 4 Consulting firm is looking to hire candidate who can provide operational support to the Firewall Management. It is work from home till office reopens post pandemic.
The Firewall Senior Analyst role requires advanced skills that enable the individual to deliver a high level of service and to meet the expectation from the business of a highly available agile infrastructure. Strong leadership and communication skills, combined with a knowledge of core, specialized and technical competencies is required, along with a very solid understanding of an enterprise IT infrastructure operational environment, adhering to industry best practice.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Provide operational support for firewalls on multiple platforms across the global infrastructure.
• 24x7 firewall monitoring, operation and management.
• First responder to monitored alerts, incidents and issues.
• Service request fulfillment for firewall global policy and other security extension changes (VPN, IPS, URL Filtering, Application Control, etc.).
• Perform firewall policy changes, analysis and clean-up as requested by firms.
• Provide visibility and insight to assist customers with firewall activity and usage information.
• Follow through with firm and vendor resources to close out availability, performance, and security incidents that involve firewalls in any location.
• Coordinate, triage, and troubleshot Firewall activities with customers.
• Accountable for executing tasks according to established standards, procedures, and processes.
• Able to communicate and work with customers and peers in different time zone and countries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to easily analyze and communicate complex ideas to all levels of management.
Additional responsibilities regardless of team include:
• Ensure firewall services and systems are always available and reliable.
• Respond to and manage service issues and problems.
• Responsible for awareness and compliance to policy and guidelines of the ISMS.
• Report, pursue, communicate, and when needed escalate any breaches in information security or policies.
• Able to coordinate and work with on-site engineers during outage or critical situations.
• Adhere to established incident management SLA and SLOs.
• Able to document troubleshooting/process related documents for the team.
Knowledge Sharing / Documentation
• Contribute to, produce and maintain processes, procedures, operational and architectural documentation, that meet CTO Standards.
• Change Control - Ensure compliance with processes and adherence to standards and documentation.
• Assist in training new staff in technical processes and procedures.
• Work with CTO leadership and application teams in reviewing new documentation.
Years of Experience: 8+ years
Bachelorâ€™s Degree/College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
A-501 Naman Midtown, Elphinstone road, Near India - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India