Work From Home for women on break, bulk hirings for one of the leading companies from the logistics industry. Get experience working with them in the business operations team.
· Observation, training, and hands-on experience within different aspects of operations to have a better understanding of the logistics industry and the business operations.
· Work closely with the Operations team, Account Delivery Manager to understand all aspects of 3 PL operations.
· Diverse operational and analytics responsibilities. This would help train you to appropriately manage multiple assignments and perfect priority assessment and management skills.
· Achieve individual, team, and company objectives by developing initiatives and processes to facilitate the realization of these objectives.
· Responsible to lead the warehouse operations and liaison with customers and internal stakeholders on day-to-day operations.
· Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions
· Improvement of overall operations by the implementation of improvement of initiatives and Kaizens
· Ensure compliance with company policies and stay up-to-date with safety regulations
· Periodic reviews with customers, internal stakeholders and timely closure of all open points
Required Candidate profile
· It is important for the trainee to have good interpersonal skills as, I with people of different departments on a regular basis.
· Should be a quick learner and have a desire to gain knowledge.
· Being self-confident, approachable, and possessing leadership skills are important prerequisites for the job.
· Any Industry.
· Operations/supply chain in an operations-intensive industry is desirable.
Same as last drawn in-hand salary
Pan India, Pan India, - India