CEC Officer - Outbound - Credit Card
We have an opening for a CEC Officer – Outbound - Credit Cards as Assitant Manager, with a leading Bank in the Indian Private Sector Thane, with an experience of a minimum of 6 months.
- Calling customers for various service and sales related campaigns – related to Credit Cards
- Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks
- Cross-selling of various bank products
- Attaining Targets on sales conversions and cross-selling
- Ensure customer “delight” and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with 6 months which should be in customer service role - Understanding of call center industry an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written
- Flair for Sales
- Flexible to get scattered 8 Week Offs in a month with a 9hours shift
- Good listening skills and strong communication abilities.
- Be Confident and willing to learn with a flair for knowledge. Possess an upbeat, positive can-do attitude & works with integrity
- Team Player, collaborative Self-motivated person including the ability to act as a role model within the organization. Should be able to establish rapport quickly with peers, managers & customers
- Laptop, mobile Nokia phone to receive calls, paying WiFI monthly will be provided, secluded noise-free corner without disturbance or family members moving back and forth needs to be available.
- Compensation same as WFO
- Proof of residence formal address proof in the candidates’ name or his/ her parent's name since RCU is mandatory.
2.14 LPA to 2.5 LPA
Thane, Thane, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India